|英文名稱||Blockchain Security Training|
|課程時間||平日班：2020/7/20 – 2020/7/22（週一～週三）AM 9:00- PM 5:00
|適合對象||Security for Blockchain Professionals is designed for:
Existing architects, software developers, system and network administrators who are responsible for implementing, identifying, and managing security on their Blockchain network. Also, those who are responsible for, and are required to mitigate, recognize, and resolve Blockchain security problems. Students will participate in security labs which will go in-depth into security best practices, known attack vectors, threat identification, response techniques, and much more.
Due to the in-depth focus on technical cyber-security methods, and the broad scope of this course, those with current cyber-security knowledge, Blockchain architecture, and/or experienced programmers will benefit the most from this course, including:
|課程目標||This dynamic Blockchain Security course covers all known aspects of Blockchain security that exist in the Blockchain environment today. This course provides a detailed overview of all Blockchain security issues, including threats, risk mitigation, node security integrity, confidentiality, best security practices, advanced Blockchain security and more. The in-depth lab sessions will provide the student with practical, real world tools for not only recognizing security threats, but mitigation and prevention as well.
Those who attend the Security for Blockchain Professionals course and pass the exam certification will have a demonstrated knowledge of:
|上課時數: 7 hours|
- Cryptography for the Blockchain
- A Brief Introduction to Blockchain
- Blockchain Security Assumptions
- Limitations of Basic Blockchain Security
Module 2: Consensus in the Blockchain
- Blockchain Consensus and Byzantine Generals
- Introduction to Blockchain Consensus Security
- Proof of Work
- Proof of Stake
- Other Blockchain Consensus Algorithms
Module 3: Advanced Blockchain Security Mechanisms
- Architectural Security Measures
- Permissioned Blockchains
- Advanced Cryptographic Solutions
- Multiparty Signatures
- Zero-Knowledge Proofs
- Stealth Addresses
- Ring Signatures
- Confidential Transactions
Module 4: Smart Contract Security
- Introduction to Smart Contracts
- Smart Contract Security Considerations
Smart Contract Code Auditing
- Blockchain Risk Considerations
- Regulatory Requirements
- Blockchain Architectural Design
Module 6: Basic Blockchain Security
- User Security
- Node Security
- Network Security
Module 7: Blockchain for Business
- Introduction to Ethereum Security
- Introduction to Hyperledger Security
- Introduction to Corda Security
Module 8: Securely Implementing Business Blockchains
- Business Operations
- Data Management
Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- 51% Attacks
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Eclipse Attacks
- Replay Attacks
- Routing Attacks
- Sybil Attacks
Module 10: System-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- The Bitcoin Hack
- The Verge Hack
- The EOS Vulnerability
- The Lisk Vulnerability
Module 11: Smart Contract Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Access Control
- Unchecked Return Values
- Denial of Service
- Bad Randomness
- Race Conditions
- Timestamp Dependence
- Short Addresses
Module 12: Security of Alternative DLT Architectures
- Introduction to DAG-Based DLTs
- Advantages of DAG-Based DLTs
Limitations of DAG-Based DLTs
Exam Cost：$300 USD
Number of Questions： 70 Questions
Time Allotted：90 minutes to complete exam
Exam Language： English
Voucher Expiration Date：One Year from Purchase
About BTA certification：View Our Exam Board
The Certified Blockchain Security Professional (CBSP) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in Blockchain Security. For current cybersecurity professionals this exam demonstrates your knowledge in an emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders.
The exam tests on twelve sections:
- Fundamental Blockchain Security
- Consensus in the Blockchain
- Advanced Blockchain Security Mechanisms
- Smart Contract Security
- Blockchain Risk Assessment
- Basic Blockchain Security
- Blockchain for Business
- Securely Implementing Business Blockchains
- Network-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- System-Level Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Smart Contract Vulnerabilities and Attacks
- Security of Alternative DLT Architectures
The CBSP exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Blockchain Security skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
- Blockchain Architects
- Blockchain Developers
- Application Developers
- Blockchain System Administrators
- Network Security Architects
- Cyber Security Experts
- IT Professionals w/cyber security experience
This exam will prove that a student completely understands:
- Identifying and differentiating between security threats and attacks on a Blockchain network.
- Blockchain security methods, best practices, and risk mitigation
- All known (to date) cyber-attack vectors on the Blockchain
- How to performing Blockchain network security risk analysis.
- A complete understanding of Blockchain’s inherent security features and risks.
- An excellent knowledge of best security practices for Blockchain System/Network Administrators.
- Demonstrate appropriate Blockchain data safeguarding techniques.
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and is performance-based evaluation of Blockchain Security skills and knowledge. Performance-based testing means that candidates must answer questions to reflect what they must perform on the job. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Scores and Reporting
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam from Pearson VUE. A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
To maintain the highest level of security and authentication, all Blockchain Training Alliance score reports provided at Pearson VUE testing center will include a photo of the candidate. Test Center Administrators are required to take a photograph of each candidate prior to testing. Candidates who do not wish to have their picture taken will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org 14 business days in advance of the exam.
Carefully review the ID requirements prior to your exam appointment.
How To Register For An Exam
You can purchase an exam voucher here or Sign in/Create an account with Pearson VUE. Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your Business email address as your primary address. Login to your account, select an exam, select a location, and then register for a seat.
My certificate has my name spelled incorrectly, how can I get this fixed?
A: Send an email to email@example.com Be sure to include the correct spelling of your name and copy of government issued ID.
How often are changes made to the exam?
A: Blockchain Training Alliance has an obligation to its membership to maintain the relevancy of its credentials; exams are routinely updated and may happen as often as once a month. These enhancements are the result of a rigorous, methodical process we follow to routinely update its credential exams.
How often do I need to Recertify?
A: Your certification expires two years to the date you take and pass the exam.
I lost my coin, can I be issued another one?
A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new coin and holder. There is a $35 charge for a new token.
I never received my certificate in the mail/or/How long does it take to receive my certificate in the mail?
A: Please allow 2-4 weeks to receive your training package, including certification token.
|上課時數: 7 hours|