|中文名稱||區塊鏈 CBDH 認證課程|
|英文名稱||Hyperledger Fabric Engineer (Bootcamp)|
|課程時間||平日班：2020/10/12 ~ 16（週一～週五）AM 9:00- PM 5:00
|適合對象||This course will accommodate architects with very little-to-no experience on Fabric, and give them the knowledge necessary for perform the role of a Fabric Architect, Administrator and Developer.|
|學前基礎||To best benefit from this course:
|課程目標||This 5 day course is a combination of the following two courses:
There is no course like this available on the market; it will start from the beginning of standing up a Hyperledger Fabric v1.4 Network.
|上課時數: 7 hours|
This course is a combination of these two courses, view each for the combined outline:
What You Will Learn
- Gain an understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric network topology
- Learn about Chaincode, its purpose, and how to develop it using Go.
- Learn how to handle chaincode operations such as making chaincode packages accessible to peers, invoking and interacting with the chaincode logic from the CLI, and much more.
- Learn about how to create and develop an initial client Side solution (Using Node) to interact with the network.
- Learn about how to scale the network organizations, peers, and orderer nodes.
- Perform Certificate Authority Related operations & setup necessary for initial network Identity relations.
1. Setting Up Fabric
2. Docker Basics
Lab: Installing HLF & setting up
3. Hyperledger Fabric Architect’s Use Cases
4. Architecting a solution/Architects Considerations
5. Database Administration in Fabric
6. Fabric Network Topology
Lab: Bootstrapping the Network
Lab: Building the Network Artifacts and basis
Lab: Building the Network
7. System Administrator’s Chaincode Process
Lab: Chaincode on Network
8.Communication on the Network
Lab: Creating and Implementing New Organizations
9. Ordering Services
Lab: Scaling the network & Modularity
10. Permissioning (Membership,ACL’s, Channels)
Lab: Creating the Channels, and implementing Permissions
Lab: Adding Pearson Vue
Lab: MSP/CA Operations
11. Deployment Tips
This training course has been created to walk you through Chaincode Development, Testing, and Deployment for a Hyperledger Fabric Network catering specifically toward Golang written Chaincode (Fabric’s original Chaincode Language). Additionally as an Application Developer you will learn how to write, and prepare Client Applications using the most mature Standard Development Kit in Hyperledger Fabric, NodeJS. There are use cases, proof of concepts, as well as interactive lab work about the concepts.
What You Will Learn
- Understand why Blockchain is needed and where
- Explore the major components of Blockchain
- Learn about Hyperledger Fabric and the structure of the Hyperledger Architecture
- Lean the features of the Fabric model including chaincode, SDKs, Ledger, Security and Membership Services
- Perform comprehensive labs on writing chaincode
- Explore the architecture of Hyperledger Fabric
- Understand and perform in depth labs on Bootstrapping the Network
- Perform comprehensive labs to integrate/develop an application with Hyperledger Fabric running a smart contract
- Build applications on Hyperledger Fabric
- Blockchain Basics (Overview)
- Hyperledger Fabric Development Environment
Lab: Setting up the Developer Environment
- Knowing the Difference: Composer
- Chaincode Use Cases
- Chaincode Basics
Lab: Writing the Chaincode Structure
- Golang Shim Development
- Databases for the Developer
Lab: Creating Rich Queries
- Chaincode Dev. Deployment and Interactions
Lab: Packaging & Deploying the Chaincode
- Clients & SDK Development: Fabric-Network
- Clients & SDK Development: Fabric-Client Interactions
Lab: SDK Development Pt. 1 Writing User Persistence Info
Lab: SDK Development Pt. 2 Transacting and Querying
11. Logging and Monitoring
Exam Cost：$300 USD
Number of Questions： 70 Questions
Time Allotted：90 minutes to complete exam
Exam Language： English
Voucher Expiration Date：One Year from Purchase
About BTA certification：View Our Exam Board
The BTA Certified Blockchain Developer Hyperledger Fabric (CBDH) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Additionally, you will become a member of a community of Blockchain leaders. With certification comes monthly industry updates via email and video.
The CBDH exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger Fabric development skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
- Software Engineers
- Application Architects
A person who holds this certification demonstrates their ability to:
- Plan and prepare production-ready applications for the Hyperledger blockchain
- Write, test, and deploy secure chain code
- Understand how to use Hyperledger Composer to rapidly build Hyperledger applications
- Write chain code using either Go or NodeJS
This exam will prove that a student completely understands how to:
- Create a Hyperledger model
- Build proper access controls for blockchain assets via .acl
- Implement a Hyperledger “.bna” banana
- Write and compile smart contracts as chain code
- Deploy smart contracts on channels in the private network
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of Hyperledger development skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Scores and Reporting
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam from Pearson VUE. A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
To maintain the highest level of security and authentication, all Blockchain Training Alliance score reports provided at Pearson VUE testing center will include a photo of the candidate. Test Center Administrators are required to take a photograph of each candidate prior to testing. Candidates who do not wish to have their picture taken will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org 14 business days in advance of the exam.
Carefully review the ID requirements prior to your exam appointment.
How To Register For An Exam
You can purchase an exam voucher here or Sign in/Create an account with Pearson VUE. Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your Business email address as your primary address. Login to your account, select an exam, select a location, and then register for a seat.
My certificate has my name spelled incorrectly, how can I get this fixed?
A: Send an email to email@example.com Be sure to include the correct spelling of your name and copy of government issued ID.
How often are changes made to the exam?
A: Blockchain Training Alliance has an obligation to its membership to maintain the relevancy of its credentials; exams are routinely updated and may happen as often as once a month. These enhancements are the result of a rigorous, methodical process we follow to routinely update its credential exams.
How often do I need to Recertify?
A: Your certification expires two years to the date you take and pass the exam.
I lost my coin, can I be issued another one?
A: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request a new coin and holder. There is a $35 charge for a new token.
I never received my certificate in the mail/or/How long does it take to receive my certificate in the mail?
A: Please allow 2-4 weeks to receive your training package, including certification token.
|上課時數: 7 hours|