|中文名稱||區塊鏈 CBBF 認證課程|
|英文名稱||An Overview for Business Professionals|
|課程時間||平日班：2020/4/24（週五）AM 9:00- PM 5:00
假日班：2020/4/25（週六）AM 9:00- PM 5:00
|適合對象||This course is designed for non-technical business executives who are tasked with making business decisions about leveraging Blockchain technology in their businesses.
This course is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of Blockchain technology implementation or programming level depth. Since this is an overview course, this does not contain hands-on labs or programming exercises.
|課程目標||This course provides general overview of Blockchain technology and is specifically designed to answer the following questions:
區塊鏈 CBBF 認證課程
|上課時數: 7 hours|
- Technology Overview
- History of Blockchain
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin) & Blockchain
- Cryptography for Executives
- Key Concepts
- Public Ledgers
- Hashes, Block Hashes
- Distributed & Peer to Peer Technologies
- Digital Tokens
- Smart Contracts
- Bitcoin Mining
- Authorization & Authentication
- Benefits of Blockchain – Myths & Facts
- Value of Blockchain
- Value of Smart Contracts
- Role & Value of Digital Tokens
- Common misconceptions about Blockchain
- When is it appropriate or not appropriate to use Blockchain
- Digital Wallets & Payment Systems
- Money Transfers
- Transaction Tracking & Management
- Record Keeping
- Asset Management
- Financial Settlements
- Securities Transactions
- Who is using it and for what?
- Financial Services Industry
- Banking Industry
- Securities & Trading Industry
- Real Estate Industry
- Technology Industry
- Legal Industry
- Supply Chain
- How do I get started?
- Requirements Definition & Business Use Case
- Proof of Concept Development
- Tools & Technology Infrastructure
- Deployment Strategy
- Costs What does it cost to use this technology?
Number of Questions： 70 Questions
Time Allotted：90 minutes to complete exam
Exam Language： English
Voucher Expiration Date：One Year from Purchase
The Certified Blockchain Business Foundations (CBBF) exam is an elite way to demonstrate your knowledge and skills in this emerging space. Exams are conducted at Pearson VUE.
The exam tests on four sections:
- General Blockchain Knowledge
- Why Use Blockchain
- How Blockchain Works
- Using Blockchain for Business
The CBBF exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours and is a performance-based evaluation of basic Blockchain skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Ways to Learn
- Blockchain Training: An Overview for Business Professionals
- Blockchain Overview: Business Foundations On Demand
- CBBF Official Exam Study Guide
This exam is designed for non-technical business professionals who require basic knowledge about Blockchain and how it will be executed within an organization. This exam is NOT appropriate for technology professionals seeking to gain deeper understanding of Blockchain technology implementation or programming.
Target Roles Include:
- IT Leadership
- Key Business Managers
- Network Operations
- Business Analysts
- IT Consultants
- Project Managers
- Systems Integrators
- Help Desk / Service Desk
- Managed Service Providers
- Solution Providers
- Sales Staff
- Government Officials
A person who holds this certification has demonstrated their understanding of the following:
- Blockchain Basics
- Why an organization should or should not use Blockchain
- How Blockchain Works
- Implementing Blockchain in Business
- Blockchain Use Cases
This exam is a 70 question multiple-choice exam that lasts 1.5 hours (90 minutes) and is a multiple choice and true false exam testing Blockchain skills and knowledge. Internet access is not provided during the exam, nor is any course material or study guides.
Scores and Reporting
Official scores for exams come immediately following the exam from Pearson VUE. A passing score is 70%. Exam results are reported PASS/FAIL and you will be provided your percentage. Blockchain Training Alliance does not report scores on individual items, nor will it provide additional information upon request.
Exam Retake Policy
- Students who fail must purchase a new exam voucher to test again
- A student who does not pass an exam must wait at least 48 hours to retake the exam
- A student must wait 14-days for each subsequent attempt
- A student who has passed a certain exam may not take the same exam (defined as an exam of the same version with the same exam number) again within 12 months of when the exam was passed. A student who wishes to take the exam again in order to re-certify may do so after the 12-month period.
To maintain the highest level of security and authentication, all Blockchain Training Alliance score reports provided at Pearson VUE testing center will include a photo of the candidate. Test Center Administrators are required to take a photograph of each candidate prior to testing. Candidates who do not wish to have their picture taken will need to contact email@example.com 14 business days in advance of the exam. Carefully review the ID requirements prior to your exam appointment.
How To Register For An Exam
You can purchase an exam voucher here or Sign in/Create an account with Pearson VUE. Exam appointments may be made in advance or on the day you wish to test, subject to availability. The exam/appointment testing time limit noted on Pearson VUE web pages reflects the total appointment time, including an NDA, exam time, and survey.
Please use your Legal name as displayed on your government issued IDs. Your first name, last name, the use or not of a middle initial, and your email address must match exactly in these two profiles. Please also use your Business email address as your primary address. Login to your account, select an exam, select a location, and then register for a seat.
My certificate has my name spelled incorrectly, how can I get this fixed?
A: Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org Be sure to include the correct spelling of your name and copy of government issued ID.
How often are changes made to the exam?
A: Blockchain Training Alliance has an obligation to its membership to maintain the relevancy of its credentials; exams are routinely updated and may happen as often as once a month. These enhancements are the result of a rigorous, methodical process we follow to routinely update its credential exams.
How often do I need to Recertify?
A: Your certification expires two years to the date you take and pass the exam.
I never received my certificate?
A: Your certification is sent to you within48 hours of the exam. Please contact us if you have not received it.
|上課時數: 7 hours|